The ability to deepen consumer insights, manage a collaborative supply chain, and improve profitability and margins are essential requirements for consumer
products organisations in order to grow and thrive in today's tough economic climate.
The focus of the Consumer Products Forum is driving profitable growth through innovation and collaboration, and the event is designed to bring together like-minded companies from across the
Consumer Products sector to stimulate fresh thinking and share best practices and insights.
The comprehensive one-day event will give you the opportunity to:
- Share customers' real-world success stories and experiences
- Learn more about the latest innovations in a choice of breakout sessions
- Discuss the latest industry trends and future developments
- Meet with industry and sector experts from SAP and its partners during 1:2:1 networking and exhibition sessions
- View SAP and partner solution demonstrations
- Gain an insight into the SAP Consumer Products solution roadmap
Who should attend?
This event is aimed at business users and decision-makers from finance, sales, marketing,
supply chain and operations - plus IT and BI professionals, reporting managers and business analysts.
The chosen venue for the event is Hellidon Lakes Golf & Spa Hotel, located in Northamptonshire.
For more information about the venue and directions please click on the following link